Pages

Thursday 20 May 2010

The Revamp!!

Hey everyone,

So i decided to put a bit more of 'me' into this blog, rather than just all about my Folksy shop, give it some personality, and hopefully make it a place that you enjoy coming to and spend time looking around.

You will find a page with things that i love..everything from shoes to cakes! : )
A page filled with handy, beauty hints and tricks, and also lots of exciting news of my up-coming work, promotions and give-aways!

I hope you enjoy looking around, i would love to hear your comments.

xox

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks lovely! It is always nice to read about the people behind the creations though - I find writing the 'personal' stuff much more fulfilling :) Plus it's an excuse to show off pics of my little man!! :)

    http://anthea-talesfrommountpleasant.blogspot.com/

    Anthea xx

    ReplyDelete