Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Folksy Friday ** Snap Snap **

Yayy it's friday again, and that means its FOLKSY friday! :-D

I love taking pictures where ever i am...and of what ever i see! The sky, people, flowers, trees, my children, the sea...

So this weeks folksy friday theme is cameras! I ♥ old style vintage looking cameras too.

Look a these beaut's i have found!!




Diana Handmade Keychain By Cut Copy Create





Retro Camera 3D Greetings Card By Tea And Ceromony





Click Click Paparazzi Necklace By The Beespoke





5x5 Vintage Camera And Cupcake Print By Photography By Holly





Vintage Camera Letterpress Flat Notes By Print For Love Of Wood


Some fantastic items! Please have a look around their lovely shops too!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. these are so cool! love cut copy creates keyring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh! thank you for featuring my letterpress notes
    jax x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my camera card! Loving the letterpress cards too.

    Sandra @ Tea & Ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for including my keyring in this post :)

    They all look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are great finds!

    ReplyDelete