Pages

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Folksy Friday ~ Kawaii

Happy folksy friday everyone!

This week i thought i would forfill my latest craving for all things KAWAII!!
I don't know if it's the adorable colours, super cute, japanese inspired characters, or the sheer quirkiness of it all, but i love everything kawaii right now..(alot) :-D

Take a look at these amazing shops!


Choccy Cupcake Softy by Cutie Candy Pop



Happy Days Postcards By Anne



Kawaii Ice-cream Hair Clips By Heroine Industries



Miniature Strawberry Toaster Necklace By Strawberry Anarchy



Happy Telephone Necklace By SourCherry.co.uk




How cute are these!? :-)

9 comments:

  1. These are really cute, I love the clouds and the rainbow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I especially love the hairclips :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for featuring my hairclips! Great blog!

    -Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous picks, love the toaster necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely sweet selection! The toaster necklace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! They are all so KAWAII!! The Strawberry Toaster Necklace is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab choices! Can't work out if the toaster necklace is insane or genius?!? Either way, I love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring me. I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete