Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

Sneak Preview...

Hey everyone,

I've finally managed to take some piccies of my newest creations, having an energetic 3 year old boy and a 10 week old, breastfeeding baby girl takes up almost 99% of my time! (would'nt have it any other way though!) So here is a FIRST LOOK...before they are listed on my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/MissEclectic.....Hope you like them! xx






'An apple a day...' Im sooo in love with this necklace!! With it's cute, large, shiney red apple pendant, on a 16" gold plated chain. It looks almost good enough to eat! :-D





This gorgeous eclectic Eiffel Tower necklace, with a little collection of vintage buttons and charms, is perrrrfect if you love standing out from the crowd! Comes on a 18" gold plated chain. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!





How cute and kitsch is this 'Jackie' magazine necklace! It's GORGEOUS!!!! With an adorable pink bow to finish it off beautifully. Comes on a 22" silver plated chain. A 100% complement creator.


Thats just a little taster treat of some of my new jewellery creations, that i will be adding to my Folksy shop over the next week. Check them all out by clicking on one of the Find Me On Folksy badges, which takes you to my shop! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment